We completed a full audit of SmartSource’s social media footprint, conducted research on their target audience(s), identified which channels were the most popular with their target markets and developed a content strategy and publishing calendar meant to increase engagement and build their overall following. We were responsible for curating and creating weekly content for all of the major social media channels including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+, YouTube and Instagram.
Additionally, we reached out to the industry influencers each week via comments and Twitter to continue to build SmartSource’s thought leadership in the industry.We also provided a detailed monthly report that included metrics like overall network growth, channel growth, which type of content got the most engagement and how many direct and indirect leads were generated as a result of our social media outreach.
- Total number of fans increased by 68%
- Total impressions increased by 215%
- Engagement increased by 247%
- Added over 200 new followers
- Klout score increased from 48 to 52
- Industry heavyweights like Tradeshow News, Meetings & Conferences & Event Tech began sharing our content
- Conversions increased from 0 to 208
- Assisted Conversions increased 0 to 178